DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE COPY OF OUR NEWSLETTER
Discover the insights for free. Download a sample copy of The Prudent Speculator newsletter and discover why The Hulbert Financial Digest ranked it the #1 financial newsletter for the past 20, 25 and 30* years.
Read the free copy and you will see why we stand behind our newsletter. If you sign up for an annual subscription and aren’t 100% satisfied, we will refund the remaining balance of your subscription.
- Monthly newsletters e-mailed to you
- Weekly Market Commentary e-mailed to you
- A live customer service representative available Monday through Friday from 8:00-5:00 CST
- Ability to ask our investment committee questions
- Same day purchase and sales alerts sent via e-mail
- Complete access to our subscriber-only website which includes:
- Target Prices updated bi-weekly
- A monthly Buy List
- Details of our four portfolios
- All historical newsletters dating back to 1977
- Thousands of historical Market Commentary reports
- Priority access to new investment reports published by John Buckingham
- A list of all historically recommended stocks
*Past performance is not indicative of future results. The Prudent Speculator (TPS) has been the #1 ranked, not adjusted for risk, investment newsletter for the past 20, 25 and 30 years according to The Hulbert Financial Digest (as of 12.31.15). TPS is focused on value investing and was created for the individual investor. Al Frank founded TPS March 1977. John Buckingham has continued our traditions as editor of TPS.15 year ranking: 1 out of 67, 20 year ranking: 1 out of 53 newsletters, 25 year ranking: 1 out of 34 newsletters, 30 year ranking: 1 out of 17 newsletters. A newsletter’s Hulbert Financial Digest’s Ranking is based on an average of its several portfolios in the event it recommends more than one (and includes portfolios that the letters have discontinued).Rating is not indicative of future performance and may not be representative of any one client’s experience.
Please note that your answers shall be used to provide relevant information about our firm and the services we provide. It is not intended to be investment advice, a pre-cursor to investment advice, and shall not be utilized in the event that you decide to initiate services with AFAM Capital, Inc. or any division or product thereof.
Past performance is not indicative of future returns, and AFAM does not represent that either the company or its products guarantee a positive outcome with respect to the statements above.