#1ranked investment newsletter
by Hulbert Financial Digest for the last 20, 25 and 30 years*.
Two Year $495
26% savings over monthly subscription
One Year $295
12% savings over monthly subscription
**Satisfaction guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied with your subscription, simply e-mail us at email@example.com and we will refund the remaining balance on your subscription.
- Monthly newsletters e-mailed to you
- Weekly Market Commentary e-mailed to you
- A live customer service representative available Monday through Friday from 8:00-5:00 CST
- Ability to e-mail questions in for our investment committee
- Same day purchases and sales alerts sent via e-mail
- Complete access to our subscriber-only website which includes:
- Target Prices updated bi-weekly
- A monthly Buy List
- Details of our four portfolios
- All historical newsletters dating back to 1977
- Thousands of historical Market Commentary reports
- Priority access to new investment reports published by John Buckingham
*Past performance is not indicative of future results. The Prudent Speculator (TPS) has been the #1 ranked, not adjusted for risk, investment newsletter for the past 20, 25 and 30 years according to The Hulbert Financial Digest (as of 1.31.16). TPS is focused on value investing and was created for the individual investor. Al Frank founded TPS March 1977. John Buckingham has continued our traditions as editor of TPS.20 year ranking: 1 out of 54 newsletters, 25 year ranking: 1 out of 35 newsletters, 30 year ranking: 1 out of 21 newsletters. A newsletter’s Hulbert Financial Digest’s Ranking is based on an average of its several portfolios in the event it recommends more than one (and includes portfolios that the letters have discontinued). Rating is not indicative of future performance and may not be representative of any one client’s experience.